09/23/2021 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
Schoolcraft College VisTaTech Center - Room W210B
18600 Haggerty Road
Livonia, MI 48152
Maximize Your Social Security & Minimize Your Taxes
In Person Workshop
Course Code – STPPSC0923
IMPORTANT COVID SAFETY NOTE:
For your continued safety, social distancing protocols will be followed and seating will be limited.
Learn how to keep more of your retirement income! Join us for one free Educational Workshop addressing two of your biggest retirement concerns!
This class is offered FREE of charge but
ADVANCE REGISTRATION is REQUIRED
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 248-565-3672 Lines open 24/7
Learn the best strategies for filing for your Social Security benefits, along with proven methods to reduce, or even eliminate taxes in retirement.
Educate yourself and know your options BEFORE filing for Social Security benefits .. the wrong choices could cost you more than $100,000 over the course of your retirement!
- Learn OPTIONS that can MAXIMIZE YOUR BENEFITS
- Learn HOW to MINIMIZE TAXES on your Social Security
- Learn important RULES that affect WHEN and HOW you file for benefits
- Learn STRATEGIES for COORDINATING SOCIAL SECURITY with other retirement income
MAXIMIZE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY AND MINIMIZE YOUR TAXES IN RETIREMENT
In Person Workshop
As you approach retirement, deciding when and how to claim your Social Security benefits, can be confusing and even overwhelming.
This course section will help you gain a clearer understanding of the options you have and the strategies you should consider BEFORE filing for your benefits. It will also teach you how to take an important aerial view of your retirement plan, by exploring how Social Security works in coordination with your other retirement assets.
Prudent management of your Taxes in retirement requires several specific strategies, depending on your own personal set of circumstances. You’ll also need to understand the most recent changes to the Tax Code, and how those changes could affect your tax liabilities in retirement.
The information presented in this section of the course will provide you with the knowledge you’ll need to minimize – or even eliminate – your tax liabilities on all of your retirement income sources, keeping more of your hard-earned money in your hands instead of the government’s.
We’ll answer the following questions – and more
- How could the decisions of the new administration affect my benefits?
- How much lifetime income do I stand to lose by filing for Social Security at the wrong time?
- How can I get the largest benefit while paying the least amount of taxes?
- Which rules and regulations must I understand before deciding when to start my benefits?
- How are my benefits affected if I’m still working?
- How can Social Security work with other income sources to provide the most secure retirement possible?
REGISTER TODAY TO MAXIMIZE YOUR BENEFIT!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.
Don't miss these UPCOMING EVENTS at Schoolcraft College VisTaTech Center – Room W210B
- Medicare - Know Your Options - In Person Workshop - 11/09/2021 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Medicare - Know Your Options - In Person Workshop - 11/11/2021 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Maximize Your Social Security and Minimize Your Taxes - In Person Workshop - 11/16/2021 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Maximize Your Social Security and Minimize Your Taxes - In Person Workshop - 11/18/2021 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm