02/03/2021 at 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm Location:
Maximize Your Social Security - Live Online Webinar
310 120th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98005
Maximize Your Social Security – Updated for 2021
Live Online Webinar
Course Code: SDDUW0203A
Previously offered at UW Campus – this class is now being offered as a FREE, LIVE, ONLINE WEBINAR.
Understand how Social Security works with your other retirement assets.
Advance Registration is Required
Register today to Maximize Your Benefit!
Register Online Now or
Register by Phone 425-522-5384 (Lines open 24/7)
MAXIMIZE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY
Updated for 2021
Live Online Webinar
The difference between the best and worst possible decision on when to start Social Security can be well over $100,000!
How you claim your Social Security retirement benefits can make or break your financial future. There are many variables and nuances that can have dramatically different effects on each person. Currently it’s possible to begin as early as age 62 (or 60 if you are widowed), and as late as age 70. Contrary to popular myths and financial entertainers, there is no “one size fits all” best approach. Learn the penalties to avoid, and the strategies to maximize the amount of retirement benefits you can enjoy, as well as strategies for coordinating Social Security with other sources of retirement income!
Points and Questions We’ll Address:
- Will Social Security be around for me?
- How does my Social Security retirement income annuity fit into financial retirement planning?
- How are my benefits determined?
- SHOULD I begin my benefits earlier, or later, or is there a “best fit” to be found in between?
- How will my timing affect my Social Security retirement annuity income?
- How can I maximize my income while young enough to enjoy it, without “leaving money on the table”?
- Will my Social Security be double taxed? At what rates?
- How can I legally minimize or eliminate taxes on my Social Security income?
- Can my current employment negatively affect my benefits?
- What if I claimed SS benefits, then went BACK to work?
- What if I have other income like rents, pensions, or IRAs?
- How much will it cost me if I make the wrong Social Security decision?
- How can I take advantage of special strategies for married couples?
- How can I get the highest benefits for my survivors?
- Can I undo or fix a bad Social Security strategy after I started it?
- Where is the “Break-Even point” of early or late claiming?
- How can I make sure ALL my retirement income and assets work TOGETHER with my Social Security?
Knowing what to do, when, and why will help you to make the best decision for YOUR situation.
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.