07/28/2021 at 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm Location:
1155 Technology Drive
O'Fallon, MO 63304
Maximizing Social Security & Navigating Medicare
Both In-Person Classes in One Session
Course Code: SRM0728A
Staybridge Suites – O’Fallon
This course is offered FREE of charge
Advance Registration is required
Space is limited so register early!
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone Call 636-242-8941 (lines open 24/7)
MAXIMIZING SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS
& NAVIGATING MEDICARE
This course covers the need to know facts about both Social Security and Medicare.
The Social Security portion of this course provides vital information strategies for singles and couples to increase Social Security income. In addition, spousal, divorcee, and survivor benefits will also be addressed.
Other topics include Social Security taxation and when working can affect benefits.
Maximizing Your Social Security:
- WHEN you can start benefits
- HOW spousal benefits work
- WHAT options are available if you are divorced or widowed
- WHEN Social Security is taxed
- HOW working may affect benefits
- WHAT you need to know to maximize your benefits
In addition, this educational course also covers what you need to know to Navigate Medicare
This portion of the class explains when and how to enroll in Medicare and what is and is not covered, like chronic long-term care. Advantage Plans and Medicare Supplements are differentiated – including when it is possible to switch from one to the other.
- WHEN and HOW to enroll in Medicare
- WHAT is the meaning of Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D
- HOW Medicare Supplements and Advantage Plans differ
- WHEN an Advantage Plan or Supplement is best for you
- HOW your income may increase your Parts B and D costs
- WHEN Medicare covers long-term care and when it doesn’t
Register now and learn more about these important financial topics!
Reserve Your Spot
Don't miss these UPCOMING EVENTS at Staybridge Suites
- Maximizing Social Security and Navigating Medicare- In Person Class - 07/28/2021 - 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Maximizing Social Security and Navigating Medicare- In Person Class - 07/28/2021 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm