01/26/2021 at 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
Glazier Educational Center
16600 Pine Forest Lane
Houston, TX 77084
Maximizing Social Security
In Person Class
Course Code: MPFGC0126
IMPORTANT COVID-19 SAFETY NOTE:
For your health, safety, and peace of mind, social distancing protocols will be followed and seating will be limited in compliance with CDC, state and local guidelines.
Classes Starting Soon … REGISTER TODAY!
COURSE REGISTRATION –
Tuition is $19. A spouse or guest may attend at no extra cost.
An additional workbook for your spouse/guest may be purchased for $6.
Register Online Now or
Register by Phone by calling 713-820-6977 Lines open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Know What You Can Do, So You Know What You Should Do! Plus – learn how the current state of the economy could affect your retirement!
MAXIMIZING SOCIAL SECURITY
Social Security is one of the most valuable and least understood benefits available to retirees today. Advance planning is essential, and the decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime. This educational workshop will provide you with much needed information to help you understand the system, coordinate spousal and survivor benefits, minimize taxes, and maximize your personal benefits.
One of the most important decisions you need to make before you retire is when and how to claim Social Security benefits. About half of retirees apply for Social Security as soon as they become eligible at age 62, but by doing so, they may significantly and permanently impact their income and benefits for the rest of their lives. The difference between the best and worst possible decision of when to start Social Security can be well over $100,000!
Learn important rules that affect the amount of retirement benefits you collect, as well as strategies for coordinating Social Security with other sources of retirement income!
- When your benefits may begin, and how the age at which you apply will affect the amount you receive
- How to maximize your benefits and minimize taxes on them
- Strategies to consider before deciding to apply for benefits
- How your current employment will affect benefits
- What to do if you have other income from pensions or IRAs
- What is the future of Social Security and what it means to you
- When it makes sense to delay benefits – and when it does not
- How the wrong Social Security decision can cost you money
- How two little known strategies could increase your family income and survivor benefits
- Can you fix your Social Security election if you make a mistake?
- How cost-of-living adjustments (COLAs) impact benefits
- Learn how all of your assets fit together with Social Security to fund your quality of life in retirement
PLUS … Learn how the current state of economy could affect your retirement!
During these classes, we will also address the current economic environment and how it could affect your Social Security, Required Minimum Distributions, tax planning, and retirement planning. We will provide answers to common financial concerns and offer strategies that could help you protect your savings and retirement.