09/27/2022 at 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm Location:
12509 N. Lamar Road
Austin, TX 78753
In Person Workshop
Course Code: mlsl0927
This is a FREE educational class
Advance Registration is Required
Capacity is limited. Guarantee your spot by registering today.
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 888-546-7009 (lines open 24/7)
This free educational class on Medicare is designed for those New to Medicare or considering New Options for your 2022 Medicare Enrollment Benefits.
You and an adult guest are invited to attend this free Medicare class and enjoy a meal on us. Please feel free to bring your spouse, significant other, or anyone else who is researching Medicare for their health benefits.
Discussion Highlights Include:
- Medicare eligibility requirements
- What to do if your Medicare plan is changing
- What to look for in a Medicare plan
- How to properly evaluate your Medicare options
- Whether you need both Medicare Parts A & B
- What to do if your Medicare coverage is not adequate
- A simple approach to Medicare enrollment
- New Options and Changes for 2022
Whether you are new to Medicare or exploring your options, this Free educational class has you covered!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.