05/17/2022 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
Schoolcraft College VisTaTech Center - Room W210B
18600 Haggerty Road
Livonia, MI 48152
Medicare – Know Your Options
In Person Workshop
Course Code: mppsc0517
IMPORTANT COVID SAFETY NOTE:
For your continued safety, social distancing protocols will be followed and seating will be limited.
This Course is offered FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required
Register Early – Space is Limited
Register Online Now or
Register by Phone by Calling 248-986-2073 Lines Open 24/7
Understanding your options will help you make the best decision for YOUR situation!
MEDICARE – KNOW YOUR OPTIONS
In Person Workshop
This workshop was developed to help you learn how Medicare works and to clearly explain your options. We will cover all of the main questions and concerns, such as:
- When to enroll
- What Medicare A-B-C-D consists of
- How to select the right prescription plan
- How to avoid the “donut hole”
- Supplemental (Medigap) and Medicare Advantage Plans
Enrolling for Medicare or changing your existing coverage can be a confusing, frustrating task. With so many different coverage and supplemental options to choose from, it’s hard to determine the best option for you and your situation.
This workshop is designed to help you better understand Medicare and eliminate the confusion about options that are available to you.
We will cover the basics of Medicare, the various parts (A, B, C, D) and changes that could affect you and your retirement planning.
Whether you plan to enroll in Medicare soon, or are already enrolled, you will learn valuable information that will help you make the Medicare decisions with confidence.
We’ll answer the following questions – and more.
- What are my Medicare options?
- What are the different parts of Medicare and which ones do I need?
- What does Medicare cover?
- What doesn’t Medicare cover?
- Which plan is right for me?
- What is the difference between Medigap and Medicare Advantage?
- How does Medicare coordinate with other coverage(s)?
- When can I make changes to my Medicare Plan?
Join us for this insightful class and gain confidence through financial education!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.