10/08/2022 at 9:00 am - 1:00 pm Location:
Norco College - Industrial Technology Bldg - Room 110
2001 Third Street
Norco, CA 92660
PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
In Person Course
Course Code: HMBNC108
THIS IS A FREE EDUCATIONAL COURSE!
There is no cost to attend, but advanced registration is required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
Parts 1 and 2 in one session
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 866-828-2295 (lines open 24/7)
PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
A Free Classroom Course Teaching the Foundations for a Sound Retirement
This comprehensive retirement course is being offered free of charge as a community service for those in the early stages of retirement and for those about to retire. This course addresses difficult retirement topics such as Retirement Income and Retirement Tax Planning, Social Security Maximization Strategies, Long Term Care, Legacy Planning and the pitfalls to avoid throughout the retirement years. You will receive financial tools to help you better understand risk, taxes, budgeting, and estate planning.
What You Will Learn:
- Tax reduction strategies
- Estate Planning – understanding wills, trusts, probate and tax-efficient distribution to your heirs
- Why so many retirees are in danger of outliving their money, and steps you can take to help avoid it
- Understanding the risks involved with different types of investments and how to allocate assets based on your personal risk tolerance
- The sources of retirement income – including updates on Social Security – and how to build a solid retirement income plan of your own
- The truth about annuities and what to be aware of
- The rules, regulations and tax consequences of Qualified Plans (IRA, 401k, 403b) and how to manage them
- Key questions you should ask any financial advisor.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals and couples between the ages of 50 and 70
- Those wanting to reduce taxes
- Families concerned about Estate Planning
- Those concerned about our financial markets and wanting to prepare for the next recission
- Investors looking for other perspectives or ideas
- Baby Boomers looking for guidance based on recent academic research
- Newly proposed tax laws would reduce retirement cash flows significantly
- Rising inflation poses greater risks to purchasing power in retirement
- Global market instability and volatility necessitate action
- Recent research indicates a different approach to retirement planning could be beneficial
YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT AT RETIREMENT – MAKE IT COUNT!