01/25/2020 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm Location:
Fenton Community Center - Van Gilder Room
150 S. Leroy Street
Fenton , MI 48430
Fenton Community Center
Van Glider Room
Planning Your Retirement
Course Code: HKBFCC0125
THIS IS A FREE EDUCATIONAL COURSE!
There is no cost to attend, but advanced registration is required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone at 810-216-7847 (lines open 24/7)
PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
A Free Classroom Course Teaching the Foundations for a Sound Retirement
This comprehensive retirement course is being offered free of charge as a community service for those in the early stages of retirement and for those about to retire. This course addresses difficult retirement topics such as Retirement Income and Retirement Tax Planning, Social Security Maximazation Strategies, Long Term Care, Legacy Planning and the pitfalls to avoid throughout the retirement years. You will receive financial tools to help you better understand risk, taxes, budgeting, and estate planning.
What You Will Learn:
- The truth about annuities and what to be aware of.
- Why so many retirees are in danger of outliving their money, and steps you can take to help avoid it.
- Understanding the risks involved with different types of investments and how to allocate assets based on your personal risk tolerance.
- The sources of retirement income – including updates on Social Security – and how to build a solid retirement income plan of your own.
- The rules, regulations and tax consequences of Qualified Plans (IRA, 401k, 403b) and how to manage them.
- Key questions you should ask any financial advisor.
- Getting your estate in order: understanding wills, trusts, probate and tax-efficient distribution to your heirs.
- And much more!
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals and couples between the ages of 50 and 70.
- Those concerned about our financial markets and wanting to prepare for the next recession.
- Investors looking for different perspectives or ideas.
- Baby Boomers looking for guidance based on recent economic research.
- Recent changes in the Tax Laws have created new opportunities.
- Global market instability and volatility necessitate action.
- Recent research indicates a different approach to retirement planning could be beneficial.
- You only get one shot at retirement. Make it count.
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.