07/11/2019 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
Glendale Community College - Main Campus
6000 W. Olive Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85302
homework help st john's
buy a research paper cheap
order viagra online
proofreading for run on sentences
research project question
job description essay
pagewriter 300pi paper
type of essays writing
go to site
writing equations of lines worksheet
viagra maximum dose
audison thesis speakers
hard sell the evolution of a viagra salesman wiki
best resource k-12 math homework help parents
essay for national honor society
case study writing examples
what dose of fluconazole do you give dogs
esl dissertation methodology editing for hire us
best fonts for academic papers
This is a 2 Day Event
Thursdays – 7/11/19 & 7/18/19
Glendale Community College – Main Campus
Institute Classroom Building 2 – Room 6
COURSE CODE: HPHGCM0711
THIS IS A FREE EDUCATIONAL COURSE!
There is no cost to attend, but advanced registration is required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone at 480-531-5757 (lines open 24/7)
PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
A Free Classroom Course Teaching the Foundations for a Sound Retirement
This comprehensive retirement course is being offered free of charge as a community service for those in the early stages of retirement and for those about to retire. This course addresses difficult retirement topics such as Retirement Income and Retirement Tax Planning, Social Security Maximization Strategies, Long Term Care, Legacy Planning and the pitfalls to avoid throughout the retirement years. You will receive financial tools to help you better understand risk, taxes, budgeting, and estate planning.
What You Will Learn:
- The truth about annuities and what to be aware of.
- Why so many retirees are in danger of outliving their money, and steps you can take to help avoid it
- Understanding the risks involved with different types of investments and how to allocate assets based on your personal risk tolerance
- The sources of retirement income – Including updates on Social Security – and how to build a solid retirement income plan of your own
- The rules, regulations and tax consequences of Qualified Plans (IRA, 401k, 403b) and how to manage them
- Key questions you should ask any financial advisor.
- Getting your estate in order: understanding wills, trusts, probate and tax-efficient distribution to your heirs.
- And much more!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.