07/13/2019 at 9:00 am - 1:00 pm Location:
Glendale Community College - Main Campus
6000 W. Olive Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85302
where can i get help with my homework
write an essay about parents always know best
how to write hexadecimal code
essay urban dictionary
marketing resume for fresher
steps to writing a narrative essay
stages of writing an essay
homework help on the web
what are the active ingredients in viagra
thesis statement examples on education
how to write an essay fast and easy
milk and food coloring science project hypothesis
soccer research paper
grade 5 creative writing prompts
knowledge management thesis
can i buy Azithromycin for std online
essay paper help
writing notes on the ipad pro
dissertation service reviews
english grammar assignments
Saturday – 7/13/19 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Glendale Community College – Main Campus
Institute Classroom Building 2 – Room 6
COURSE CODE: HPHGCM0713
THIS IS A FREE EDUCATIONAL COURSE!
There is no cost to attend, but advanced registration is required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone at 480-531-5757 (lines open 24/7)
PLANNING YOUR RETIREMENT
A Free Classroom Course Teaching the Foundations for a Sound Retirement
This comprehensive retirement course is being offered free of charge as a community service for those in the early stages of retirement and for those about to retire. This course addresses difficult retirement topics such as Retirement Income and Retirement Tax Planning, Social Security Maximization Strategies, Long Term Care, Legacy Planning and the pitfalls to avoid throughout the retirement years. You will receive financial tools to help you better understand risk, taxes, budgeting, and estate planning.
What You Will Learn:
- The truth about annuities and what to be aware of.
- Why so many retirees are in danger of outliving their money, and steps you can take to help avoid it
- Understanding the risks involved with different types of investments and how to allocate assets based on your personal risk tolerance
- The sources of retirement income – Including updates on Social Security – and how to build a solid retirement income plan of your own
- The rules, regulations and tax consequences of Qualified Plans (IRA, 401k, 403b) and how to manage them
- Key questions you should ask any financial advisor.
- Getting your estate in order: understanding wills, trusts, probate and tax-efficient distribution to your heirs.
- And much more!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.