12/01/2022 at 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Location:
North Carolina State University McKimmon Center
1101 Gorman Street
Raleigh, NC 27606
Retiring In A Recession
In Person Class
Course Code – cbdnc1201
Normal Tuition of $49 has been waived. This Course is being offered FREE of Charge.
Advance Registration is Required
Limited Seating – Register today!
To Register –
Register on-line now!
Register by phone 877-892-7088 Lines open 24/7
You can also scroll to the bottom to see other scheduling options!
A Catered Dinner by The Pit Authentic Barbeque will be provided
All Participants Will Receive the Book – Can I Retire?
RETIRING IN A RECESSION
This free educational course teaches vital information about taxes, investments, retirement planning, Social Security, long-term care and estate planning. Your instructor will cover the essentials of a sound retirement plan and break down key concepts in easy-to-understand terms. We will discuss how inflation, the economy, and market instability could affect your retirement, address common financial questions and concern, and offer strategies that could help you protect your savings and retirement. Most importantly, you will learn simple steps that you can take now to plan for the retirement you want tomorrow!
YOU WILL LEARN:
- A history of the markets – From Bulls to Bears
- Determining your personal risk tolerance and your own unique “Color of Money”
- Wall Street “Myths” and common investment “Mistakes”
- Strategies to help combat inflation and interest rate changes
- Tying it all together with Social Security and Pensions
- Planning for the “unexpected” – Sequence Risk and Long-term Care
- How to think long-term to avoid unnecessary taxes
YOU SHOULD ATTEND …
- If you are concerned about stock market risk, taxes, inflation, or the next recession
- If you like the concept of participating in the markets without taking all the risk
- If you have a fear of running out of money in retirement
- If you want a better understanding of your IRA/401(k)
- If you want to make an informed decision on Social Security and Pensions
JOIN THOUSANDS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE AT COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES NATIONWIDE!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.