09/22/2020 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Location:
Rose State College - Community Learning Center - Room 102
6191 Hudiburg Drive
Midwest City, OK 73110
Rose State College
Community Learning Center
Social Security – Know Your Options
In Person Class
Course Code: SRMRS0922
This Course is offered FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 405-504-3683 (lines open 24/7)
IMPORTANT COVID-19 SAFETY NOTE:
For everyone’s health and safety, social distancing protocols will be followed and seating will be limited in compliance with CDC, state and local guidelines.
SOCIAL SECURITY – KNOW YOUR OPTIONS
Deciding when and how to claim Social Security benefits are two of the most important decisions you’ll need to make as you approach retirement. Applying for Social Security as soon as you become eligible at age 62 may seem like an attractive idea but, by doing so, you could significantly and permanently reduce your income and benefits for the rest of your life.
This course will help you gain a clearer understanding of the options you have and which strategies you should consider BEFORE filing.
What You Will Learn
- Vital rules that affect when and how you file for benefits
- How much lifetime income you stand to lose by filing for Social Security at the wrong time
- Strategies that can maximize your Social Security benefits
- How to minimize taxes on your Social Security
- Beneficial strategies for married couples
- How your benefits are affected if you are still working
- Strategies for coordinating Social Security with your IRA/401(k) and other income sources
Educate yourself and know your options BEFORE filing for Social Security benefits …the wrong choices could cost you more than $100,000 over the course of your retirement!
- Learn important RULES that affect WHEN and HOW you file for benefits
- Learn OPTIONS to MAXIMIZE YOUR BENEFITS
- Learn HOW to MINIMIZE TAXES on your Social Security
- Learn STRATEGIES for COORDINATING SOCIAL SECURITY with other income
FINANCIAL CONFIDENCE THROUGH EDUCATION
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.
Don't miss these UPCOMING EVENTS at Rose State College – Community Learning Center – Room 102
- TAX AND INCOME PLANNING STRATEGIES FOR 2020 AND BEYOND - In Person Class - 10/13/2020 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- TAX AND INCOME PLANNING STRATEGIES FOR 2020 AND BEYOND - In Person Class - 10/17/2020 - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm