05/24/2022 at 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm Location:
Social Security - Know Your Options - Online Webinar
1540 International Pky
Lake Mary, FL 32746
Social Security – Know Your Options
COURSE CODE: sdb0524
This Course is offered FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 407-512-9926 (lines open 24/7)
SOCIAL SECURITY – KNOW YOUR OPTIONS
Plus, learn how the current state of the economy could affect your retirement!
Dan Brooks from COFE’s Lake Mary Chapter will present a FREE educational workshop covering one of the most relevant and challenging financial topics Americans face today.
Educate yourself and know your options BEFORE filing for Social Security benefits … the wrong choices could cost you more than $100,000 over the course of your retirement!
- Learn important RULES that affect WHEN and HOW you file for benefits
- Learn OPTIONS to MAXIMIZE YOUR BENEFITS
- Learn HOW to MINIMIZE TAXES on your Social Security
- Learn STRATEGIES for COORDINATING SOCIAL SECURITY with other income
As you approach retirement, deciding when and how to claim your Social Security benefits – two of the most important decisions you’ll need to make – can be confusing, and even overwhelming. Applying for Social Security as soon as you become eligible at age 62 may seem like an attractive idea, but by doing so, you could significantly and permanently reduce your income and benefits for the rest of your life.
This course will help you gain a clearer understanding of the options you have and the strategies you should consider before filing for your benefits. It will also teach you how to take an important aerial view of your retirement plan, by exploring how Social Security works in coordination with your other retirement assets.
What You Will Learn:
- Vital rules that affect when and how you file for benefits
- How much lifetime income you stand to lose by filing for Social Security benefits at the wrong time
- Strategies that can maximize your Social Security benefits and minimize taxes
- How your benefits are affected if you’re still working
- Strategies for coordinating Social Security with your IRA/401(k) and other income sources
Join us for an insightful class and gain confidence through financial education!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.