07/19/2022 at 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm Location:
Medfield Public Library
468 Main Street
Medfield, MA 02052
Tax Planning in Retirement
In Person Course
Course Code: TMGMF0719
This Course is offered FREE of Charge
Advance Registration is Required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
To Register –
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone 508-593-1971 (lines open 24/7)
TAX PLANNING FOR RETIREMENT
In Person Course
Understanding, planning, and managing your taxes is more vital than ever when you enter retirement. You will be managing your entire nest egg, not collecting paychecks anymore, and will have less time to recover from potential mistakes. In this course, we will discuss how your retirement assets are taxed, how the most recent tax code changes could affect you, and how your choices today could affect your future tax liability.
You will learn time-tested tax planning strategies designed to make the most of your retirement assets, and to minimize – or even eliminate – your tax liabilities on your retirement income sources, allowing you to keep more of your hard-earned money.
We will discuss these important topics and more:
- How current tax laws can affect your retirement planning
- The ways in which your different assets are taxed
- How to reduce taxation on Social Security after you start receiving your benefits
- The differences between Tax-Deferred and Tax-Advantaged
- Minimizing tax liability on your IRA distributions
- Using Roth IRA tax laws to your advantage
- The ways in which marginal tax rates can increase after retirement, and how to avoid them
Join us for an insightful class and gain confidence through financial education!
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.