07/25/2019 at 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm Location:
Seminole Community Library
9200 113th Street N.
Seminole, FL 33772
Seminole Community Library, Room B
Course Code: MJMMBR0725
This course is offered FREE of charge, but Advance Registration is required. Space is limited so register early!
Register on-line now! or
Register by phone – Call 727-513-5169 (24/7)
UNDERSTANDING MEDICARE: The A,B,C,Ds
This course will teach you everything that you need to know about Medicare and how to determine the best options for your current situation. This course will remove all of the confusion about the different parts of Medicare, what it covers and does not cover, and clearly explain the upcoming changes to Medicare and how they will affect you. Whether you are currently on Medicare or about to begin your benefits, this course will provide you with valuable information you need to know.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Get the facts about what Medicare does and does not cover
- Learn the differences between Medicare parts A, B, C, and D
- Understand the costs for each part
- Which Medicare supplement is right for you?
- Know the difference between Medicare and Medicaid
- Medicare Advantage plans explained
- Latest changes to Medicare and Social Security and how they affect your benefits
Reserve Your Spot
Bookings are closed for this event.