05/22/2019 at 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Location:
Dorothy Lane Market
740 N. Main Street
Springboro, OH 45066
COURSE CODE: SMSDLM0522
This is a Complimentary workshop and is offered FREE of Charge, but Advance Registration is Required.
Register Early – Space is Limited
Register on-line now at https://www.adultfinancialed.org/
Register by phone – call 513-532-3390
Or complete the registration form on your mailer
SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS:
What? When? How?
Whether you’re single, married, divored, or widowed, there may be ways to maximize the lifetime Social Security benefits you receive
Social Security is one of the most valuable and least understood benefits available to retires today. Advance planning is essential, and the decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.
This educational workshop will provide you with much needed information to help you understand the system, coordinate spousal and survivor benefits, minimize taxes, and maximize your personal benefits.
It’s important to have a good understanding of these issues:
- How married couples can coordinate benefits to help enhance spousal and survivor benefits
- Claiming a spousal benefit while earning delayed retirement credits
- How working could affect your benefits, and the taxability of Social Security benefits
- How claiming worker benefits early could lower your spousal benefit at your full retirement age
- The effect of remarriage on survivor benefits for widowed and divorced spouses